Pre-Sale: Criss Cross Binder
CantiqLA pieces are made with super-stretchy materials, so it’s possible that more than one size will work for you. Check out our full size guide for charts and tips to find your perfect fit.
CantiqLA styles with “Genderfluid” in their name have extra room built into the crotch area. They provide more room for a penis, packer, etc. but are otherwise the same style and waist size.
For extra help, send us your measurements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working on expanding our product photos so you can see every color on every model, but we’re not quite there yet! In the meantime, you can take a look at these images to see which colors are available in both lace and mesh.
This Binder is on Pre-Sale and will ship within 3-5 weeks, maybe sooner!
They're a runner, they're a track star, they are this delightfully fun half binder! If you want to compress your chest and and be able to "jump! jump!" look no further than this Criss Cross design. Can be worn under clothes, as a top alone, or while ascending any podium for recognition of your achievement in being hot. Go forth and find your gender euphoria!
- 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex, Latex Free
- Moisture Wicking Technical Fabric
- Cotton Blend Lining
- Each piece can bind/compress about 3-4 cup sizes (3-4 inches off bust measurement)
- Hand wash is preferred, but if not, machine wash cold.
- First model measures wears an XS with a 27" rib measurement and a 31" chest measurement, the second model wears a Large and has a 35" rib measurement and a 44" chest measurement
- Above all, we recommend listening to your body! If the compression ever feels excessive, or causes any pain, remove immediately. We accept exchanges for different sizes if the one you got isn't right!
- Always bind for less than 8 hours a day and always take your binder off before sleep.
- We do not recommend wearing this for exercise or significant exertion.
Binder Size Chart
*All measurements are taken flat and are approximated within 1/4", a more comprehensive sizing chart is coming soon! If you have questions, please hit the chat button for help directly from our design team
|Size||Armpit to armpit, not stretched||Armpit to armpit, stretched|