Half Moon Binder
CantiqLA pieces are made with super-stretchy materials, so it’s possible that more than one size will work for you. Check out our full size guide for charts and tips to find your perfect fit.
CantiqLA styles with “Genderfluid” in their name have extra room built into the crotch area. They provide more room for a penis, packer, etc. but are otherwise the same style and waist size.
For extra help, send us your measurements at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working on expanding our product photos so you can see every color on every model, but we’re not quite there yet! In the meantime, you can take a look at these images to see which colors are available in both lace and mesh.
This binder drop is a little different than the last ones: everything will ship within 7-12 days (everything is already made), we accept exchanges of UNWORN items only (please read our exchange policy for more details) and a portion of all sales of all binders will go towards our upcoming Binder Scholarship Program providing subsidized binders to those who need but cant afford
Awhile ago we were asked if we could make a binder that was also "pretty" - asked and answered with this sleek little number. Our Half Moon binder integrates a surprising book window cut out, built for style and romantic entrapment. It's also deliciously comfortable, with a plush finish elastic band that kisses the skin. Can be worn under clothes, as a top alone, or while ascending any podium for recognition of your achievement in being hot. Go forth and find your gender euphoria!
- Please consult your doctor if you have any rib/connective tissue conditions before using binders
- 84% Nylon, 16% Spandex, Latex Free
- Moisture Wicking Technical Fabric
- Cotton Blend Lining
- Each piece can bind/compress about 3-4 cup sizes (3-4 inches off bust measurement)
- Hand wash is preferred, but if not, machine wash cold lay flat to dry.
- First model wears a Large and has a 35" rib measurement and a 44" chest, the second model wears an XS with a 27" rib measurement and a 31" chest measurement, the third model wears a 2X with a 50" chest and a 41" rib measurement
- Above all, we recommend listening to your body! If the compression ever feels excessive, or causes any pain, remove immediately. We accept exchanges for different sizes if the one you got isn't right!
- Always bind for less than 8 hours a day and always take your binder off before sleep.
- We do not recommend wearing this for exercise or significant exertion.
Binder Size Chart
*All measurements are taken flat and are approximated within 1/4"
If you have questions, please hit the chat button for help directly from our design team
|Size||Ribcage Measurement||Armpit to Armpit, laying flat|